Will you leave me if I lose my job? Why do you treat everyone bad except me? Are you dating me because I am cute? What do I mean to you? Is there a day you do not think of me? 100 plus 27 more questions you should learn to ask in a relationship.
Questions to Ask in A Long-distance Relationship
When you are in a long-distance relationship, the only way to have in-depth knowledge about your partner is to ask questions.
Although you are supposed to ask questions, your questions must be asked at the right time in order not to offend your friend or make the person feel off.
You also want to be sure you are a good listener. Give your friend enough time to express him or herself.
Don’t use their secret information against them, doing so will prevent them from being open to you.
And this will not help you have more information about who you are dating from a distance.
A relationship where information is scarce, the relationship does not grow and it eventually collapse.
A long-distance relationship where you haven’t met your partner, asking questions can be difficult from the start, especially personal and intimate questions.
You should give your friendship a little time to grow before you begin asking for more detail account about his or her personal life.
Perhaps a month or two, depending on how fast things are going between you and how compliant you both are.
Now that we looked at how to go about our questions, lets see the type of questions we can ask in long-distance relationship at the start of the friendship and when the relationship grows.
Questions to Ask at The Start of a Long-distance Relationship
The questions below may not only apply to distance relationship. Certain times, type of relationship will determine questions to ask and also serve as guide.
For instance, you won’t ask of a person’s complexion when in close relationship. Neither will you ask of eye color.
But in distance relationship, you may ask of height, weight, hair color etc.
Personal and Family History or Connection
- What is your last name?
- What would you prefer I call you, by your last name, first name or nickname?
- What is your middle name?
- Do you have a child?
- Why are you not married to your child’s mother or father?
- What name do your family call you?
- How old are you?
- At what age did you give birth?
- How do you take bad jokes?
- How do you relate with your siblings?
- How many siblings do you have?
- How fast do you adjust to new environment?
- Would you abandon your city or country for me?
- What’s your opinion about distance relationship?
- What do you know about yourself?
- Are your parents from the same country?
- Are you a believer?
- Where do you worship?
- What would you describe a healthy relationship?
- What type of man or woman do you like?
- Do you select mate base on physical appearance?
- What is the relationship between you and your parents?
- Are you extrovert or introvert?
- How do you pay your rent?
- How do you survive in terms of food and clothing?
Ambition and Work
- Do you love machines? Are you into technology?
- Tell me your favorite computer program.
- Which Microsoft Office program are you good at?
- Apple and Android which do you prefer and why?
- Do you like reading?
- What is your interest?
- How would you prefer your life at age thirty?
- Do you intend working at your current job for long?
- How many jobs do you have?
- Where do you work?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Would you own a business should you have the opportunity?
- Why did you choose this career?
- What type of book do you read?
- Which age, will you want to graduate from the university or have a trade?
- Reading and calculation subjects, which do you prefer?
- What do you think of working outside the country?
- Why do you choose university over trade?
Questions to Ask When Long-distance Relationship Grows
As you grow, and you get to know each other, both of you may want to take the relationship a little further. You may start thinking of meeting in case you haven’t met and weighing marriage possibilities.
This time, I assume you stay on the phone for hours, roasting each other with questions from left, right, center.
At times, you speak so long, you run out of words. All you do is what Bishop T.D. Jakes calls, breathing on the phone. You both go to silent mode waiting on the voice from the other side. And all you hear is, are you there?
And a tiny reply “yes”.
You know what I’m saying ……………
Now you are free to ask any kind of personal, intimate and health questions that comes your mind.
Follow your instinct and do it well.
Say the right thing, at the right time.
When they are not feeling the question at the moment, switch to different topic.
If they keep ignoring you on a particular subject, you may drop it out of your list of questions, or you have every right to ask same question in a different way. Furthermore, you can ask for reasons they don’t want to talk about it.
Flirty Questions to Ask in Close or Distance Relationship
Some of the questions may be applicable to both types of relationship.
Use as appropriate.
- How big was your ex?
- What is your wildest dream?
- If there’s anything to change about my look, what will you?
- Does it feel like there’s something inside you when you do it?
- Where did you give away your innocence?
- Did you ever make love in an open place?
- How long will you take to accept a guy?
- Have you ever been to a night club?
- How often do you have sex?
- How would you describe a perfect relationship?
- What do you want in a man?
- How soon do you want to marry?
- How many babies do want?
- When will you want to start delivering?
- How many times do you orgasm?
- Do you masturbate?
- How do you feel about masturbation?
- How many people have you dated?
- How do you relate with others?
Distance Relationship Questions
- Why do you keep communicating with me while you haven’t seen me?
- Are you in love with me?
- If you come over to find out that I’m different from the one behind the phone, how will you react or what will you do?
- If I don’t look same as my photograph on my social media profile and those I send you, what will you do?
- Will you still treat me like you do when we meet?
- What will you do with me if we meet for the first time?
- If you happen to come over to my place, and hear other people say negative things about me, will you allow them to change how you see me or relate with me?
- Will you marry me?
- Why do you keep putting me on hold when we talk? Who is bothering you? Is there someone I should be aware of?
- Will your family agree you marry a stranger?
- Is it ok we engage in phone sex?
- Last time we were intimate, how did it feel?
- If you find out I’m not big, will you go ahead with the relationship?
- How does it feel like to date a stranger?
- Will you be okay if I have a partner here?
- Would you like to know when I have intimate affair with someone in my country?
Health Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend
- Have you suffered from any sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
- Were you ever admitted at the hospital?
- How do your body react to cold weather?
- Orthodox and herbal medication, which do you prefer?
- Are you lazy at taking pills?
- Have you ever taken contraceptive?
- Are you a pro-life or pro-choice?
- Have you ever aborted in any circumstance beyond your control?
- How often do you report to the hospital or clinic for checkup?
- Do you experience abdominal pains before and after sexual intercourse?
- Do you feel pain in your male organ during and after sex?
- Do you know your blood group?
- Do you wear spectacle? For fun or eye health?
- Do you hate visiting the hospital?
- Can you attend to the sick?
- Are you allergic to any food?
- Do you exercise?
- Would you prefer prayers over hospital?
- Would you choose over-the-counter drugs instead of visiting the clinic?
Household Questions to Ask A Boy or Girl
- Will you tidy up the house or you will need housekeep?
- Would you help me with house chores?
- Will you cook for me if I ask you to?
- Which food do you find easy preparing?
- Who prepares food for you?
- Do you cook?
- Would you have me buy you food from the bar instead of cooking?
- How often do you wash?
- Are you lazy to wash?
- Do you pay people to wash for you?
- Do you pay utility bills?
- Who weeds your compound?
- Are you hardworking?
- Between both of us, who will you have picking the kids from school?
- Can you drive or ride motorbike?
- Do you spend cooking hours on favorite movies?
- Will you want a house help?
- Will you deny me sex when we disagree?
- Do you apply makeup?
- Can you cut your own nails?
- Would you be okay to have my mother home with us for a week if we are married?
Questions to Ask a Girl to Make Her Laugh
- Do you know you are special?
- Do I look like your father?
- Do you think I’m boring?
- Can you fight me?
- What is your favorite Mr. Bean movie?
- What was the funniest thing your mother said to your dad?
- I am having a weird feeling you are in love with me. I’m I right?
- Why are you keeping me on a waiting list?
- What situation made you lie when you were young?
- You are just amazing and you look beautiful. Do you know?
These are but few questions to ask in close or distance relationship. There is no limit to what you can ask your partner or whom you trying to woo and win over.
Mail us how you go about your questions and the questions which works best for you in your relationship. Your experiences will be shared in our future updates.
To send your questions to beginnersdateguide.com, do the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Questions to ask in relationship
- Body: Add the sub topic you are addressing e.g. Questions to ask a girl to make her laugh
- Finally, write your questions under the heading