Materials needed: baked bread, lime or lemon, color, brushes, lacquer.
Tools needed: broom-stick, art knife.
- Make preliminary sketches and idea development of the bead to be produced
- Remove the outer hard brown cover of the bread
- Crush or break the inner soft portion of the bread into smaller bits and put it into a fine container
- Add some amount of white glue and lemon to the bread dough and knead
- Roll and cut the kneaded bread dough into the expected sizes
- Mold into the expected shapes and sizes
- Use broom stick to create or perforate hole in the bread dough
- Allow it to dry
- Decorate it using color and brushes
- Apply lacquer to it to make it shinny and attractive
- Allow it to dry and string