1. What do waist beads symbolize?
In Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and other West African countries, waist beads are a symbol of femininity, fertility, sensuality, and spiritual well-being. (Healthline)
2. What is the benefit of waist beads?
The beads make the body an enticing ornament, and men enjoy strumming with the beadings to express their love for their woman and their lust. (Glamorous Chicks Headwraps)
3. Why do ladies put beads around their waist?
Some women wear beads to keep track of their weight. Due to the fact that waist beads don't stretch, you can use it to gauge the size of your waist. When you gain weight, the beads will sit higher on the waist or feel tight. (The Guardian Nigeria)
4. Do waist beads increase hips?
It is believe that by wearing waist beads, the belly does not grow fat. Instead the hips, butts increase.
5. Reasons every woman should wear waist beads
1. Women who wear waist beads are more attractive and sensuous
2. Men who foreplay during intercourse love to play with beads
3. It makes women look attractive
4. It boost a woman's confidence when she gets naked
6. Spiritual benefits of waist beads
Women who are deeply rooted in spiritual things also wear beads for good luck. Others believe it brings peace, good night rest. They also wear them during meditation. It helps bring protection to their heart, mind, body and soul. (Pretty Lifestylez)
7. Waist beads witchcraft
Wearing waist beads is not witchcraft. Beads are jewelry collection, and they serve as fashion accessories. People use them for spiritual reasons best known to them.
8. Does waist beads prevent pregnancy?
Cyclebeads: Developed by researchers at Georgetown University's Institute for Reproductive Health, Cyclebeads is based on the Standard Days Method (SDM) and is claimed to be a vey effective method for women to prevent unplanned pregnancies. This method is designed for women with cycles between 26 and 32 days. (The Hindu)
9. Are waist beads evil?
Waist beads are not evil. These are beads worn by women around their waist to adorn themselves.
10. Are waist beads for love?
Waist beads are used to attract men. Men play with these beads on their partner's wait during foreplay and sexual intercourse.
11. Waist beads color meanings
Yellow: clarity, awareness, joy
Red: Bravery confidence, passion
Blue: insight, peace, calmness