Growing natural hair can be a lot of work but this video reveals a cute black girl showing off with her natural hair and this is how she went about growing it easily in 3 months.
If you are just starting, cut hair and apply ginger mix to speed growth. Braid hair frequently, and wash hair regularly to avoid bad odor. Comb hair patiently to avoid hair loss.
- She trimmed the hair, applied ginger mix 3 times a week for 1 month to kick start.
- Next she braids it once a week
- Covers the hair when she baths to avoid bad scent.
- Once every two weeks, she applies shampoo to wash the hair thoroughly to get rid of bacteria.Washing it regularly prevents bad odor and itching.
- She dries the hair well with towel when it gets wet accidentally or when she cleans the hair.
How to prepare ginger mix for hair growth
- Peel ginger and slice it
- Blend a spoon of cloves
- Add olive oil or any natural oil that boost hair growth
- Put on a flame for few minutes to let it steam
- Blend it and strain the mixture
- Store mixture safely in a container
- Apply once, 3 times a day
- Rub until it gets to the hair root for 3 – 5 minutes
- Leave for 1 – 2 hours
- Rinse well with clean water and dry with towel
How to comb and maintain natural hair
- Be patient when combing to avoid pains and trimming hair which causes hair loss
- You should twist hair frequently to help it grow faster
- Wash with shampoo at least once every two weeks to avoid bad scent
Advantages of natural hair
- Reduces the use of harmful chemicals to your health e.g., hair cream
- Preserves natural state of hair
- It is economical
Disadvantages of natural hairIt’s hard to comb
- It takes time to comb
- It easily cuts if it’s dry when combed increasing hair loss