Simple to Learn DIY Papier Mache Beads for Everyone
Materials needed: paper, glue, color or dye, lacquer.
Tools needed: broom-stick, pair of scissors, ruler, brushes, and art knife.
- Make preliminary sketches
- Soak paper for some times
- Remove from water and squeeze out excess water
- Pound the soaked paper to get fine particles
- Mix pounded paper with glue or starch
- Mold to the desired shapes and sizes
- Use broom stick to create hole in the beads
- Allow to dry
- Polish the beads by filing to make it smooth
- Decorate the beads by painting, spaying or vanishing