And if you are thinking of some light drink with your delicious okro stew and akple with your partner, pineapple ginger smoothie is the best choice.
Image source: Ventray
Here is another drink to think of. Soon it will be Christmas, it is time saving to just get to a grocery and pick a pineapple ginger drink home.
What of impressing your boyfriend or husband or family by learning 123 steps below to make your own pineapple ginger smoothie in few minutes to spice up the Xmas romance?
Sister, the choice is yours!
If you are ready let’s get going!
Homemade Pineapple Ginger Smoothie
To add a spicy sweetness in fruity smoothies, I love adding in fresh ginger root which I’ve peeled and thinly sliced.
Ginger in smoothies helps treat upset stomach and nausea.
Research shows it aids digestion and saliva flow. Studies found that taking ginger could ease nausea and vomiting in some pregnant women
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt (optional)
- 1 cup pineapple juice (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For garnishing (optional)
- Blender/food processor
- Chopping board
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Place in fridge and serve later
Some uses banana in this recipe for much thicker smoothie
You can add ice cubes to blend ingredients if you are serving it immediately
Originally published on Kitchen Delicate