- Can’t wait for our honeymoon where you’ll anoint my mouth with breast milk, bath me with kisses, baptize me in your pool of honey.
- Ultimate power is in the hands of the Most-High. And He built you in a way that made you too beautiful for the human eye.
- I have a lot on my mind I want speak, but your love is so heavy on my voice, I can only whisper.
- If you were a shop, you’d be a great mall, full of surprises, amazing gift cards, and expensive merchandise
- You are more than a billion-dollar establishment, you have a great heart, and a beautiful soul which will serve the universe and our children.
- I speak my love for you into the microphone. I know it is time to let the world know how I feel about you and I will not it anymore.
- The world does position things where they belong. All about you is placed at the right location. It is what makes you the most beautiful girl.
- You are beautiful out, and beautiful at heart.
- You have a very tender heart, soft spoken like nature, shy like baby.
- You possess qualities I can’t give up on, and watch you leave without a fight.
- If I were a ship, I will sail your direction wherever you travel.
- If I were a river, I will flow behind your house, to make you have enough to drink.
- If I were a chef, I will cook in your favorite restaurant to serve you with my best recipes.
- If I were a star, I will shine where you can see me.
- If I were a heart, I will beat in your chest and never break.
- If I were friction, I’ll hold you firm, so that you will not fall, since am not, I’ll lend you my shoulders, when you ever fall, you’ll fall on me. If you ever cry, you’ll cry on me, if you’re weak, my shoulders will support you. Count on me, I will always be there for you.
- Let me in as I did, promise you will never leave my heart broken on the wall and redecorate my face with pain.
- Dear, look into me, there you will find a strong man, who will bind your wounds when brutally sliced by the blade of love.
- First time you walked through that door, you stole my emotions, locked me in your world, it’s hard to admit you are not mine. I struggle each time to get over the taste of love you left in me, but I guess I may be living with this feeling for years.
- Let us dance in our favorite color, on our favorite tune. Sing the song we learned at two and tease our bodies with love written in blue.
- How much I desire to overpower who you love, take over your noble dear and sober heart. Stay around to watch that peaceful shy mild face all my life, again and again and again.
- If I have superpowers, I will transform every lady to resemble you. I will fold the road between us to make the distance short.
- I long to see you, I can tell I’m going crazy. I want any girl I interact with to act like you, speak like you, and shine as you do.
- If I can see you every second I’d be glad.
- Can’t really figure out what it is I love about you, but I do know you are gorgeous and being in your world will change my life.
- You are a lady with flawless skin and complexion, highly educated, elegant and soul nourishing.
- Looking at your being, I’m moved to draw you with my words as an artist. But my ink suffers a great defeat because you are a lot to paint with a drop of ink.
- Your breast stands as the great wall of China. A lip only reserved for Egyptian Kings, a body meant for men born with silver spoon. You are an angel.
- When I knocked on your door, you opened it. Thank you for letting me in.
- Your wisdom is light, when I am with you, all I feel is eternity.
- I taught I lost my life, of course I did, but with you, the world is a better place. Thank God who directed our paths.
- You are the firmament that curved over me. My shade, my sight and my breath. Oh, my day, my light, my brightness over my darkness.
- Gently press your tender lips against mine and stay close to my heart.
- You are the treasure fortune hunters seek.
- The world may be crazy, but not you.
- Your soft-spoken voice liquified the iceberg Titanic couldn’t escape.
- Your silence created a flower garden around my age. That is what keeps me young.
- You touched me, and girded my loin with sensations. You played me my favorite tune on my birthday with the beads on your waist.
- You got me thinking in the middle of the night as a prisoner of love.
- This night, on my lonely bed, thinking of you. How troublesome, obstinate, and loving you are.
- All I picture is playing with your beautiful thighs; holding your waist, pushing my chest against yours, caressing your feeding-vessels.
- The more I gaze, I want to hold firm and draw you closer to my dark skin to share your light.
- Every night I dream, and we’re so much in love, we can’t let go each other, we kiss down to the throats and look in amazement.
- I won’t let your heart suffer, I will keep my fingers close to your lips and kiss your nipples at night.
- Lean back, pretend to sleep, picture a green field with two lovers who care deeply for each other and follow my lead.
- Let me caress you and vanquish all of your disappointments. Girl, I love you with all my heart.
- I’ll strengthen your body with my waist. Breath slowly, don’t speak a word, close those sharp romantic eyes and listen to my melody. It won’t hurt, all you’ll ever feel is pleasure.
- Am forever waiting for you, loving you is like sleeping in roses. Never want to wake up from my dream.
- I promise I will never leave your heart broken on the wall. I will bring you under my shelter, give you my name and treat you right at every age.
- Who is this glittering as stars in the skies and dripping with beauty?
- You are fearfully, carefully, marvelously designed and built. Bones well architecturally formed by your maker.
- Lady, you are magic, you are extravagant and extremely exquisite.
- You look cute when you smile.
- I watched your dark and lovely hair falling at your back when your daddy’s car drove by last Sunday.
- I love you just the way you are.
- It was amazing how you took over the meeting and everyone was expecting you to say the final word. I must admit I am impressed.
How to Tell a Girl You are Missing Her in a Text Indirectly
Watching lovers kiss, and hold hands as they stroll the streets.
Lights burning in twosomes.
Foods served together in two plates.
There’s ice cream, yet most folks love it with pastry.
Birds flying together.
Singers singing duo.
Morning show hosts acting as lovers.
There’s always a pair of keys to the door.
And me, I am standing in the middle of the street as stranger in Moscow.
Without you, fun places seem painful.
I am hurting inside when you are not here.
Feeling lonely in big city as jet in the sky.