Building a strong and meaningful connection with your girlfriend involves not only sharing your thoughts and feelings but also delving into deeper conversations that help you understand each other better.
Asking thoughtful and engaging questions is a fantastic way to foster communication and strengthen your bond. In this guide, we’ve compiled a list of questions designed to spark meaningful conversations with your girlfriend.
From exploring her dreams and aspirations to understanding her perspectives on love and life, these questions aim to deepen your connection and create lasting memories together. So, get ready to embark on a journey of discovery and intimacy as you explore these questions with your girlfriend.
Lets dive in.
What are the Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend?
Getting a conversation to start can be difficult, but what can be more brain wracking is keeping the conversation flowing. Girls can be hard to get on the table to communicate.
To keep conversation flowing between you and a girl, ask questions. Ask the kind of questions which lead to different questions. Find out subjects that interest her most.
- Do you plan on supporting your family outside of marriage?
- Who do you expect to handle the payment of bills?
- Would you be ready to get a second job if we had financial problems?
- How much money do you earn?
- What are we going to teach our children about money?
- Do you plan on having any inheritance?
- How sure are you about moving forward with this relationship?
- What kind of parent do you hope to be?
- If you have children, how do you plan on educating them, i.e., public, private, or homeschooling?
- How do you like to be supported?
- Are you open to going to couples counseling before, during, or after marriage?
- What are your expectations when it comes to house chores, i.e., cooking, sweeping, cleaning, etc.?
- Is being close to extended family important to you?
Romantic Questions to Ask A Girl
The only way to know someone is to hear them out or watch what they do. When you chat your girlfriend, you want to hear what is on their mind, by so you can please them also help them in your best way to keep the relationship alive.
Personal Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
- What is your last name?
- Do you have a middle name?
- What name do your family call you by?
- What’s your age?
- How would you prefer your life at age thirty?
- Do you intend working at your current job for long? Why would you want to work there for long?
- How do you take bad jokes?
- What is the relationship between you and parents? Mother and father.
- How do you relate with your siblings?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Would you own a business should you have the opportunity?
- Why did you choose this career? Was it forced on you by your parents?
- How fast do you adjust to new environment?
- What do you know about yourself?
- What do you think of working outside the country?
- Are your parents from the same country? City or town.
- Are you a believer?
- Where do you worship?
- Do you love machines? Are you into technology?
- Tell me your favorite computer program.
- Which office program are you good at?
- Apple and Android which do you prefer and why?
- Why do you choose trade over college?
Health Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Discussing health problems with people can get dicey. Be careful what you ask your girlfriend. For people to discuss their health with others they ought to trust them.
You need to grow and gain that trust to ask such questions.
Don’t mock her or use these things against her in the future.
- Have you suffered from any sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
- Were you ever admitted at the hospital?
- How do your body react to cold weather?
- Orthodox and herbal medication, which do you prefer?
- Are you lazy at taking pills?
- Have you ever taken contraceptive?
- Are you a pro-life or pro-choice?
- Please have you ever removed a baby in any circumstance beyond your control?
- How often do you report to the hospital or clinic for checkup?
- Do you know your blood group?
- Do you wear spectacle? For fun or eye health?
- Do you hate visiting the hospital?
- Can you attend to the sick?
- Are you allergic to any food?
- Do you exercise?
- Would you prefer prayers over hospital?
- Would you choose over-the-counter drugs instead of visiting the clinic?
Household Questions to Ask A Girl
It is important to know how your girlfriend will want to be treated in the house and how she will treat you.
Things she is willing to do or sacrifice when you both finally made it as married couples.
Here are a few questions you can ask her to know her mind.
- Will you cook for me if I ask you to?
- Which food do you find easy preparing?
- Do you cook?
- Would you have me buy you food from the bar instead of cooking?
- How often do you wash?
- Are you lazy to wash?
- Would you be okay to have my mother home with us for a week if we are married?
Questions to Ask a Girl to Make Her Laugh
Making your girl laugh can be a very strategic thing to do to enhance your relationship. Everyone is different.
What may amuse a girl may not amuse the other.
Try finding out things that trigger laughter when communicating with your girlfriend or a girl.
Check this list.
- Do I look like your father?
- Do you think I’m boring?
- Do you find me attractive?
- What is your favorite Mr. Bean movie?
- What was the funniest thing your mother said to your dad?
- I am having a weird feeling you are in love with me. I’m I right?
- Why are you keeping me on a waiting list?
- What situation made you lie when you were young?
- You are just amazing and you look beautiful. Do you know?
Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
- Do you prefer to be on top?
- How big was your ex?
- What is your wildest dream?
- If there’s anything to change about my look, what will you?
- Does it feel like there’s something inside you when you do it?
- Where did you give away your innocence?
- Did you ever make love at an open place?
- How long will you take to accept a guy?
- Have you ever been to a night club?
- How often do you have sex?
- How would you describe a perfect relationship?
- What do you want in a man?
- How soon do you want to marry?
- How many babies do want?
- When will you want to start having babies? Which age, will you want to graduate from the college or have a trade?
Conversation Starters for a First Date: Breaking the Ice
First dates can be nerve-wracking, especially when it comes to breaking the ice and starting a meaningful conversation. The key to a successful first date is to establish a connection and create an atmosphere of comfort and genuine interest.
Conversation starters play a crucial role in setting the tone and making both individuals feel at ease. In this blog post, I’ll explore some effective conversation starters that can help you kick-start engaging and memorable conversations on your first date.
1. Discuss Topics You are Both Passionate About
One of the best ways to initiate a conversation on a first date is by finding common ground through shared interests.
If you already know a few things about your date, whether it’s through online conversations or mutual acquaintances, take this opportunity to discuss a topic that both of you are passionate about.
It could be a hobby, a favorite book or movie, a travel destination, or even a shared love for a particular cuisine. Sharing your enthusiasm for something can create an immediate connection and open up avenues for further discussion.
Example: “I heard you enjoy hiking, and I recently discovered a beautiful trail nearby. Have you ever been there? What are some of your favorite hiking spots?”
2. Ask Open-ended Questions for Intimate Connection
Asking open-ended questions is an excellent way to encourage your date to share more about themselves, their experiences, and their perspectives.
These questions require more than a simple “yes” or “no” answer and allow for a deeper conversation to develop.
Open-ended questions can range from asking about their favorite childhood memory to their dreams and aspirations. It’s important to actively listen to their responses and respond thoughtfully to keep the conversation flowing smoothly.
Example: “What is one thing you’ve always wanted to learn or accomplish? Is there a particular skill or hobby you’ve been meaning to pursue?”
3. Talk About Travel and Adventures
Travel is a topic that often sparks excitement and curiosity. Discussing past travel experiences or dream destinations can be a great way to uncover shared interests and ignite conversation.
It allows you to learn more about your date’s sense of adventure, cultural interests, and experiences in different parts of the world.
Share your own travel stories and ask them about their favorite places, most memorable trips, or even their bucket list destinations.
Example: “I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of traveling. Do you have a favorite travel memory? What is one place you’re dying to visit?”
4. Discuss Topics on Current Events and Pop Culture
Engaging in a conversation about current events or popular culture can help you gauge your date’s interests and keep the conversation light and enjoyable.
From discussing recent movies, TV shows, or music to sharing opinions on current news topics, this type of conversation starter allows both individuals to express their perspectives and engage in a lively exchange of ideas.
However, it’s important to be mindful of sensitive topics and steer clear of controversial issues.
Example: “Have you seen any good movies lately? I recently watched a thought-provoking documentary that sparked a lot of interesting conversations.”
5. Bring Back Childhood Memories
Nostalgia can be a powerful tool for bonding and building a connection with someone. Asking about childhood memories can help you learn about your date’s upbringing, values, and formative experiences.
Share some of your own memorable childhood moments and encourage your date to open up about theirs. This conversation starter allows for a deeper understanding of each other’s backgrounds and can lead to heartwarming conversations.
Example: “What was your favorite childhood game or activity? I remember spending hours playing board games with my family and creating lifelong memories.”
6. Engage Your Date with Food and Culinary Adventures
Food is a topic that brings people together, and discussing favorite cuisines, cooking experiences, or unique dining experiences can be a fun and engaging conversation starter.
Share your love for a particular dish or ask your date about their go-to comfort food. You can also discuss any interesting culinary adventures you’ve had, such as trying exotic foods or attempting to cook a challenging recipe.
Example: “I’m a huge foodie, and I love exploring different cuisines. Is there a particular dish that holds a special place in your heart? Any unique dining experiences that you’ve had recently?”
7. Reveal Personal Goals and Ambitions
Talking about personal goals and ambitions can provide insight into your date’s aspirations and motivations. It allows you to learn more about their passions, career aspirations, or personal projects they’re working on.
Share your own goals and ask them about what drives them or any exciting projects they’re currently pursuing.
Example: “What are some of the goals you’ve set for yourself? Is there a specific passion or dream that you’re currently working towards?”
8. Discuss Your Favorite Books, Movies, or TV Shows
Discussing favorite books, movies, or TV shows can be a great way to explore your date’s interests and spark engaging conversations about storytelling and shared cultural references.
It can also provide insights into their personality and the types of stories they find captivating. Exchange recommendations and discuss the reasons behind your choices.
Example: “I recently read an amazing book that had me hooked from the first page. Do you have any favorite books or movies that left a lasting impact on you?”
9. Share Personal Hobbies and Creative Outlets
Sharing and discussing personal hobbies and creative outlets can reveal more about your date’s passions and interests beyond their professional life.
It could be anything from painting and photography to playing a musical instrument or writing poetry. Talk about your own hobbies and encourage your date to share theirs, creating an opportunity to bond over shared creative pursuits.
Example: “I’ve recently taken up gardening as a hobby, and it’s been such a therapeutic experience. Do you have any personal hobbies or creative outlets that bring you joy?”
101 Things A Woman Will Do if She Really Loves You
“If she wants you, she will put a bid in your direction. The most common bid is direct eye contact. A smile. Repeatedly glancing at you and away from you. These are the signals; what you do with them is up to you.” John Gottman, PhD, Julie Schwartz Gottman, PhD
1. She asks you to trim her nails
When a woman loves you, she wants to have romantic moments with you. One of the best times you can have together is cutting nails for each other.
By this, you can have access to her body. And if she is willing to grant you this much access to her body and also wants to touch you, she must be in love with you.
2. She takes your cloth to laundry or do manual washing
While we still fight over whose job it is to do the laundry; a woman who really loves you will not mind washing your cloth even though at times she may need some help with it.
Some women can have bad feelings when you do not allow them to wash your cloths. At times they may feel you do not love them or trust them or think they can’t wash well.
3. She finds out who calls when you put her call on hold
A little amount of jealousy is healthy for your relationship. Imagine if you stop by every girl in the city and she only laugh over it and move on, or she doesn’t mind whoever you speak with?
It wouldn’t look like she cares about you and the relationship. Would it?
4.When she really loves you, she calls or texts regularly
Any woman in love with you will check up on you frequently no matter her busy schedule. This may change along the line but she will still find some space to hear from you.
If she doesn’t call or text often, you may be in the friend zone. You get me, right?
5. A woman who loves you stays on phone with you longer
She doesn’t only want to hear from you often; she wants to be a part of your life.
If you don’t stay at the same place, she wants you to know about her daily account and she wants to know yours too.
6. Calling your parents in-laws when she asks of them
If you are not already married and she often joke with the word in-law, it may be a sign she is really into you and she wants to be a part of your family.
For example; she asks of your siblings or parents by saying how are my in-laws doing?
7. Making friends with your immediate family
She wants to get closer to your nuclear family. She makes friends with your sisters and brothers. Call them on phone or visits them. Extend greetings to them.
8. When she speaks with you, she looks your way
One flirting rule by relationship experts is the opposite partner paying close attention to you while you talk. And this is general in our daily lives.
When people are interested in what you say, they watch you instead of scanning the room for their lost needle.
9. She lets you in on her little secrets and daily activities
Women are good at reporting on daily events in their live. When she loves you, she wants you to know what is going on with her and not just that, she tells you her secrets.
Believe it when she says no one else knows about this.
10. If she really loves you she wants to cook for you
Wise men say the way to a man’s heart is the belly. She wants you to see her cooking skills, most of all, she wants to take care of your stomach. She wants to be your mother.
11. She doesn’t mind you touching her
If you are not sure what her mind is, try touching her, not in sexual way. Keep your hand on her for a while to see her reaction. If she is fine with it, then she may be into you.
12. She wants to be seen with you in public
Actually, women are secretive but one thing they don’t mess with is the guy they show up with in gatherings.
They just want everyone to see him if they think he’s that one person they want.
13. She wants to show you off to her family
One thing is to get the pass to public and the other is coming into the family house. When both facts are checked, you have done a great job.
14. She introduces you to her friends
Friends can be a big influence on mate selection especially when it comes to females. If she feels ok bringing you in front of her friends; then, she really loves you.
15. She spends her resources on you
We know all about the man spending on a woman. It is normal. What doesn’t often happen is the woman spending on her man.
When she spends her time, money etc. on you, she really loves you.
16. Travels miles to visit you
She wants to see you not only hear your voice on phone or read dummy text on social media.
17. She is willing to resolve conflicts
Regardless of the situation, she isn’t pompous to resolve conflicts. She wants to burry the past and move on with you.
18. She is intimate both emotional and physical
Willingness on her side to get to know you more and spend time with you and also be so close to you.
19. She wants to eat with you
Yes! She will want to eat with you. This is a moment you can get intimate and cheerful.
20. She accepts your look
Every woman is different, they have their individual taste, whether people consider you hot or not, if she loves you, she doesn’t mind.
21. Loves you regardless of your financial status
Whether you have a job or you are a middle class, she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. That is true love. A woman willing to help you grow and develop together.
22. Understand and respect your culture
When I say culture, I mean your immediate family way of life. Every household has a culture.
And yours may differ from hers. But if she understands and she wants to roll with you, she loves you.
23. Respects your choice of faith
You may want to pay attention to religion when choosing a partner. Because it plays an important role than we think.
But if she wants to spend her life with you despite coming from a different faith, she really loves you.
24. Gives you signals and cues on what makes her happy
If she loves you, she will make you know things that will make her want you more and stay connected with you.
25. It doesn’t take her long to reply your texts
When it takes long before she replies your text, she may not be thinking of you as you are. There are exceptions to the rule. Perhaps she is busy, which you can be too etc.
26. She returns your call quickly
When she happens to miss your call, she returns it quickly. It shows a sign of interest.
27. She doesn’t want to share you with anyone
Oh yeah! You heard me right! A little jealousy is healthy for your relationship. Who wants to share his woman?
28. She shares everything with you
My mom shares everything with us in the house. Even if we all have a bottle of wine, she still wants you to taste hers even though it’s the same drink.
That’s what a woman in love does.
29. Gets carried away with things you say
Have you ever had lady in your life who just get lost in every word that comes from your mouth? This may be a sign she really loves you.
30. She believes in you
If she loves you, you will know it because she will believe in you. Note: you should do things that are worth believing in.
31. She will call you gentle names
There she goes with pet names, first name, Mr., last name, dear, darling, sweetheart, and all the fancy words and phrases that makes your head big.
32. She talks about marriage
Very important thing you should expect from a woman that loves you is marriage. Whether you are ready or not, whether she wants marriage now or later, she will talk about it.
Make plans for it.
33. She plans your future together
Exactly. She draws vacation plans, honeymoon calendar, talk about saving attitude.
34. She talks about having kids together
She talks about having children with you. The school they will go, how you will both take care of them. Who will be available for them and all child related plans.
35. You miss many calls from her if you are not with your phone
When you left your phone in your bedroom to take a walk, by the time you return, you have a long query to answer.
You have to explain where you were and what you were doing before you couldn’t answer her call. That’s a sign she is in love.
36. Gets worried if she did not hear from you
The reason for the many missed calls on your phone is the worry of not hearing from you.
She is wondering what is happening to you, what you are doing and where you are and who is with you. You know right?
37. Gives excuse to her parents to see you
If she stays with her parents, and she needs to see you, she forms things to tell her parents just to make it to your end.
38. Wants to spend all her time with you
Just as she wants to talk to you all day long, she wants to spend all her time with you. She wants that connection. She wants to be sure you are for her and she is for you.
39. Pays attention when you talk
Everything you say makes sense to her. So, she wants to listen to you. It is important you say things that matters.
40. She supports your dream
If she doesn’t support you then she is not for you. If she is not for you, she is against you and she doesn’t love you.
So, move on. Any woman who cannot support your dream is not in love with you.
41. She doesn’t compare you to others
When you see her comparing you to her ex, uncle, dad, especially in negative way, that relationship does not stand a chance and she really doesn’t love you.
42. She buys you cloth
She wants you to look good that she can take you to public places and show you off to family and friends.
43. She treats your family members well
Oh yeah! She treats her in-laws with respect, and even if she isn’t already in the family, she wants to be nice to them.
44. She is concern about your wellbeing
She wants to know how you are doing. Your health is her primary goal.
45. Empathizes with you
She shares your feelings and try to be in your pain when you are hurt or something bothers you.
46. Respects your physical boundaries
In every relationship it is important to respect each other’s boundaries. If she loves you, she gives you that space to be yourself.
47. Respects your emotional boundary
She allows you to have a moment with yourself to be able to grow and develop independently and also as couples.
48. Laughing at any small joke you make
Ladies love humors. If you find her laughing at your jokes, she may be in love with you. It is beyond the jokes, it is a matter of the heart.
49. She shows compassion
She shows concern for things that involves you daily.
50. If she plays hard to get and you walk away, she draws closer
Whenever you chase her and she is difficult to get, don’t try too hard. It doesn’t work! If she is into you, she will chase back if you give her space.
51. Bath together with you
She wants to join you in the bath house. Which means she wants to share her body and vulnerability with you.
52. Sets romantic dinner
She makes it up to you to share hot light dinner together on occasions.
53. Invites you to her place of worship
Any lady who is a believer wants you to know her church or place of worship. Also, it is a way of introducing you to the church members, pastor, friends and family.
They also want to know your way of worship.
54. Feeds you when you eat
There’s nothing more romantic during dinner when you face your partner and eat together then you both attempts feeding each other. So lovely.
55. Shares your towel
When she shares your towel, it is a sign of connection.
56. She wears your cloth
She puts on your cloth to show you she is deeply connected to you. Both physically and emotionally.
57. She sings for you either in person or on phone
When she is a music type, you will hear her often making good music for you on the other side of the phone. The woman who doesn’t want you won’t have such time for you.
58. She snaps lots of selfie with you
She wants to be in the photo with you to share memories with you and show off to her friends.
59. Shares your photograph on social media
Sharing photos of both of you or you on social media.
60. She invites you into her space or environment
A woman who doesn’t have time for you won’t bring you into her space. Don’t haste for anything sexual when she does.
61. She leaves the door open for you
When you mess up, she doesn’t blot your name off her book easily. When you delay, she keeps the door open waiting on you. While giving signals that she is available.
62. Constant repetitive eye contact
Psychologist Monica Moore, PhD, of Webster University after observing 200 women at singles bar, restaurants, parties, and other places observed that, women send nonverbal cues to men they are interested in certain ways.
One of them is constant eye lock and looking away, then repeating the process. When you see this, she may be into you.
63. Asking you open-ended questions
When she is into you, she wants to know you. And one way to do so is asking questions that reveals your personal identity. When she does, take advantage and get to know her too.
64. She breaks away from group to be with you
Instead of being with her friends, she prefers spending time alone with you. That is a sign she loves you.
65. She tries to get you away from your friends
If she is not breaking away from her friends, she is doing something radical by causing you to break from your friend chain to be with her.
66. She extends greetings to you through her friends and relatives
If she meets people who knows you, she sends you greetings.
67. She tells your relatives to take care of you
With this, it is bonus for you. When she is able to voice out to your family to take care of you for her; it means she has already registered herself as a member of your body.
She asks friends and close relatives personal questions about you
It is about getting to know you on a personal level but trying to find more genuine answers and information about you.
It isn’t playing FBI but it is an appropriate way to hear it all. This is because she wants more than friendship. Step up your game when you see things of this sort.
12 Nonverbal Flirting Signs and Cues of a Woman
According to Dr. Gottman, before a man approaches a woman, he receives signals from her. Women determine who wins their heart, failure to notice these signals cause disappointment.
68. She frequently smiles at you
One cue stated by Dr. John Gottman in “The Man’s Guide to Women” is, women smile to flirt with the man they admire and see as potential mate.
69. Tilts her head as she gives short glances
Also, Psychologist Monica Moore, PhD, in her study, observed that, women will tilt their heads as a way of flirting. When you are sure this is your call, follow the lead.
70. Run her fingers through her hair as she pays attention to you
She also observed that, women run their fingers through their hair while giving you constant glances.
71. Lick her lips when looking your direction
Psychologist Monica Moore, PhD, again noticed that women will lick their lips in attractive way to flirt. When you see this sign, try to look for nearby cues to take a step.
72. She exposes her neck in a way of subtle flirting
If she looks at you and exposes her neck, looking your direction, try to approach her to find out what is going on with her.
73. Showing her palms to you in a subtle flirtatious manner
Also showing her palms can be a way of showing interest in you.
74. Hiking up her skirts a bit while giving quick glances
This is one obvious cue Psychologist Monica Moore, PhD, observed in her study.
75. Revealing more of her legs
If she is not hiking up her skirts, she is revealing her legs or doing both to get your attention.
76. Turns in her seat to draw your attention
This is like, hey am calling you out for a conversation. If you can, come over lets have a little chat in my office. Simple!
77. She caresses an object sometimes in sensual ways
Pressing her fingers against any object in her hand or around in more sensual way.
78. Walking across the room and swaying her hips
She may shake her back to invite your attention.
79. She pays attention
Dr. Gottman talks about how a woman who is not interested in you sends signal letting you know she doesn’t want you.
If you insist and approach her, you may yawn, lean on something instead of leaning forward or turn away to talk to a friend or look at something random while you talk.
If you approach and she is not doing any of those but listening, you may be the lucky guy.
80. Displeased for failing to visit her
If she loves you, she wants to spend time with you. If you happen to go to her neighborhood and failed to see her, she gets upset about it.
This means she wants to have you around.
81. She asks how you spend the night
Lovers do this all the time. They want to know how your night was.
82. She wants to know if you eat
Trying to find out what you eat. It’s a way of checking on you.
83. She brings gift to her in-laws
Bringing gifts to in-laws or in-laws to be when she visits.
84. She comforts you when you are troubled
This is a sign she cares deeply for you.
85. She is not demanding
She doesn’t want to see a million-dollar golf shoe on you to be with you. She doesn’t put pressure on you to buy her things.
86. Shares her favorite things with you
She shares her favorite movies, stories and books with you to make you stay connected.
87. Wants you to be pivotal
She wants you to be the man. She wants to hear you make the decision that affects both of you.
88. Before she travels, she lets you know about it
Telling you her whereabout.
89. Makes phone call with you when she is with her friends
Because she wants her friends to know she has someone special, she will be bold to make call with you when she is with them.
90. Tells you she loves you
She will say it boldly that she loves you. Just like that.
91. Tells you she misses you
If she loves you, she will miss you and will say it.
92. Loves to put her arm on your shoulder as you walk
Yeah, she wraps her arms around you from time to time to keep you close.
93. Loves to play with your body
Loves touching you. Fixing your shirt, your tie, hair, eyebrow etc.
95. Makes funny jokes when she is around you
She gets funny and playful any time she is with you.
96. She doesn’t want to hurt your feelings
Like walking on eggshell. She is gently with you. Time will change things but she will still respect for you.
97. Makes you jealous to see if you love her too
She wants to be sure if you are really feeling what she feels for you. So, she will try to use other guys to make you jealous.
98. She finds out if someone else is in your life
Once a while she wants to know if there’s any special girl in your life.
99. She feels lonely without you
Whenever you are not with her, she becomes lonely.
100. She frequently talks about you
Bingo! Talking about you often. Citing example with you.
101. She doesn’t mind touching you in the presence of others
Women can get deep with love. If she is into you, she will not care keeping her hands on you no matter who is around.
How to Make a Girl Fall Deeply in Love with You
You can have a crush on a girl, fantasize about her all you want but the step to making her your own needs an effort and commitment beyond sweet dreams. If you want to make a girl fall deeply in love with you, you must make a move.
To make a girl fall in love with you requires passion, boldness, creating awareness (stop being a secret admirer, come out clear), showing that you are reliable and she can count on you; being decisive, generous, among others.
Take a look at this scenario.
So, here you are, at a family gathering. Then, your uncle’s friend walked in with one Ms. beautiful, whom you couldn’t take your eyes off until party was over.
Yeah when they left, you were hoping the fever was gone too.
Nope! That wasn’t the case, your dreams are jam-packed with this stranger. You woke up and there she was.
I guess you following where this scenario is going. That usual heavenly cloud which can’t be taken off even if you wish.
A week later, you moved to a new city for your first job and there she is, and would be sharing same desk with you.
Sound easy to carry out your agender right?
The funny thing is you can stay in that desk five years and remain a dreamer.
Here are 11 steps to take things to the next level.
1. Make Her Aware
Once, you create that friends zone, shifting from there becomes difficult. So go ahead and let out your mind as soon as possible. You are the man, you are supposed to be forward with your feelings. She won’t tell you how she feels about you or ask you out.
2. Ask Plug and Play Questions
Direct questions only return direct replies. To make conversations a lot more fun and spend a lot more time talking, ask open-ended questions instead of manual questions.
A plug and play question is an open-ended question, the type of question that you ask and sit back to watch it do the job for you while a direct or manual question needs your constant effort.
You eventually get fare up and tired with direct questions, because, you must keep accelerating and navigating through each step of the way and that becomes so boring in starting off a relationship or maintaining one.
Don’t start off a chart if you want a long conversation by saying, which college did you go to? What did you study in college? Where did you come from? etc. While there’s nothing wrong with such questions, she may only give you a direct reply.
Such questions only return a straightforward answer, “Boston College”, “Engineering”, “Houston, Texas” but with plug and play questions where you start off by telling her your college, and why you think the environment is perfect for studies and later ask her where she is studying and how her college is, she is left with little choice than flowing with the rhythm.
The more people engage with you, the more closer they get to you. Asking plug and play questions will let her spend more time conversing with you which can lead to developing intimate feelings for you.
Examples of Plug and Play Questions
- My neighborhood is quiet this Christmas, did I just hear a dog bark at your end? Tell me what you feeding Houston dogs this Christmas.
- Its scorching here, I guess your place is still buried in snow.
- My day was full of fun, meeting new business partners, how did you spend your day?
- I did voluntary service at the hospital last year, this year I’m planning on starting a business. What are yours plans?
- The politics is getting hotter, I try to stay away, whose side are you?
- How was your holiday trip to France?
- Do you think we will get a raise this year?
3. Escort Her Home
Should she be comfortable with escort; no problem pal, see her off to the parking lot.
If she’s boarding public transport, take her to the bus stop, be nice and open cab door for her. Shut it gently and wave slightly with a quick thick smile.
Let me share a personal story with you. Long time ago, somewhere 2013, I went to an internet café and met a beautiful girl.
Boy, she just fine like fine. And so friendly, I approached her and surprisingly we became friends.
We chatted, she showed me her families and friends on Facebook. Finally, she was ready to go home.
I walked her to the roadside, stopped a taxi, as she boarded the car, I shut the door gently and waved slightly but with a thick smile.
4. Show Kind Gestures
Yeah! I heard couple of ladies say I don’t like money. I’m not after any man’s wealth. Yes, they right.
But in our world today, where materialism has robotized us, if you can try and show some love by buying couple of stuffs once a while, do it. Depending on your income, buy gifts which will make her smile.
I’m not of the view that we should put money first or spend so much on girls but either way, it counts.
Don’t go borrow to buy stuffs, that may be stupid. Stay in your lane and be happy. Presents do speak out louder at times than any other form of language fluency.
5. Do not be Pushy
It is a friendship which will lead to staying in one home for the rest of your life. Such decision I don’t think we should haste it.
Remember hearts were never meant to race. Do not push her to building interest in you overnight. And do not overstress yourself either.
6. Keep It Simple
Do great things, but also remember to keep up with the simple things. They do matter. Sending hi, every now and then can keep you in her memory.
Asking of her family, shows care and respect. Speaking with a family member once a while can be appreciative. Helping with assignment, cooking the meal in case she comes over to your place.
7. Believe in Yourself
No matter your look, if you dwell on inferiority-complex, you never going to succeed in anything. If you don’t have anything going on in your life, it is hard to believe in yourself. So even if you don’t have a job, spend your time wisely. This gives you hope for better future.
8. Stop Shaping Her to Your Likeness
There are certain characteristics in us that not even “Prince Charming nor Cinderella could change”.
If you do care, and she happens to become yours, you must adjust living with it. It’s a hard truth but knowing such can help you now and tomorrow, as well as your journey in-between making madam beautiful yours.
Cease pressuring her out if she isn’t outing type. Stop pushing her to eat salad if she likes “Akple with Okro Stew”. Respect your crush’s feelings. Don’t shape her to your likeness
9. Make the Lady Laugh When You Are Around Her
Yeah spice up the friendship with some kind of humor. Start off bit by bit to study what makes her laugh, else you chain yourself in railway.
My point is, getting to know her more gives the advantage of knowing what stimulates her funny side.
I listened to a radio program where the presenter asked 7 beauty pageants whom among the following they’d fall in love with.
- Rich man
- Funny guy
The higher number went for the funny guy. Ladies do like the cash flow, if you can make them happy, it can change a whole lot of things.
10. Be Romantic
Yes, I know you’ve been waiting on this. A gentle lover makes the clock stops. Slight kiss on her forehead won’t cause a thing.
Don’t be inquisitive to find out how the lips taste. Begin where it is less sensitive, forehead, hand, even kissing her book before handing it over at times is winning a coupon to ShopRite.
11. Appreciate Her
As promised, I have brought you the eleven tips.
Learn to say thank you before hanging the phone even if you were the one who called. She may decide not to answer your call but she did anyway. When she happens to call, appreciate it.
She could be speaking with someone else. Do not be stingy when it comes to appreciation while benevolent in giving presents. They all carry weight.